Clinical Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist & Spiritual Regression Therapist
Developing an interest in the workings of the human mind early in my life and have spent many years in study and observation and I have a passion for the psychology of the human behaviour. This interest lead me to become a qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist.
I believe that in combining my broad life skills and knowledge along with a genuine interest in my clients, results in safe transformation for those who consult with me. I have personally used Hypnotherapy to work on my own physical and inner self-growth and it has given me the freedom and changes I previously only dreamt of. These changes were swift and have lasted.
Having helped thousands of clients over the years to Stop Smoking Cigarettes, Stop Marijuana Use, Alcohol and Gambling, often in only one session this unique customised Results-Driven approach is the springboard of Success.
I also help clients to Relieve Trauma, Stress, Anxiety, Gain Confidence, Public Speaking, Sports Enhancement, Sleep Problems, Motivation and Empowerment in any areas of your life.
I also specialise in assisting men to feel more confident and self empowered in their roles in relationships or work as men. There are profound benefits when men have the space and time to discuss the things that matter with other men. I provide a safe non-confronting atmosphere that supports your personal growth and help to raises your self awareness.
I am a fully accredited and registered Clinical Hypnotherapist and psychotherapist, having successfully treated thousands of satisfied clients to achieve positive change usually in only one session. I look forward to helping people like yourself create the necessary change to take your life to new levels of excellence. I am committed to providing professional sessions of Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy and Counseling to help you to make the positive healthy, changes you desire in your life. My clinic is situated in Forest Lake, Brisbane where I treat people on a one-to-one basis.
Experience and qualifications
* Diploma Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy. Graduate: Australian College of Clinical Hypnotherapy. The ACCH was established to teach modern, practical and effective methods of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy in conjunction with a strict Code of Ethics. This college is accredited by H.A.Q. The peak body for the profession in Queensland
*Certificate of attendance 4 days Past Life Regression Therapy, Dr Brian Weiss, The Weiss Institute.
* Government Accredited Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapist. Graduate: The Australia Academy of Hypnosis & Career Accelerators, Brisbane.
* Diploma Ego State Therapy, trained under the supervision of Gordon Emmerson Phd.
* Certified Life Between Lives Therapist, trained by The Newton Institute for Life Between Lives Hypnotherapy, USA.
* Past Life Regression Therapist, trained by The academy of Transformational Psychotherapy, Australia.
* Diploma E Business Support, Spherion.
*Treasurer 2010, Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapists Psychotherapists Inc. QLD branch.
*Clinical member of Australian Hypnotherapists Association. (AHA)
*Member of the Australian National Hypnotherapy Register, which is the official National Hypnotherapy Register of the Council of Clinical Hypnotherapists Australia, the peak body of hypnotherapy associations in Australia. http://www.anhregister.org.au/
Certificates and Training
* Certificate of Community-Social Work, Waiareki Polytechnic NZ.
* Certificate of Business Computing IV, Spherion.
* Reiki Ususi.
* Dowsing, Australian Academy of Dowsing. www.acodowsing.com.au
* Involved with the Men's Health and Wellbeing Association of QLD. Common Ground is an 8 week ‘life-skills’ program for men. www.mhwaq.org.au